At present, Sia only supports desktop wallets on Linux, Mac, and Windows platforms.
- Download the most recent Sia wallet here.
- Run the wallet and wait for synchronization with the blockchain. (This can take several hours.)
Once you install your wallet. Follow the following steps to get Siacoins in your wallet
- Download the latest version of the Siacoin wallet. Here is the link. This app is just not a wallet but you can do a bunch of other stuff but for this article, we will just focus on the wallet functionality.
- Extract the wallet file and then run the Siacoin UI and let it synchronize. You would need to click SiaUI.exe file. (Sometimes This can take several hours.)
- Go to the wallet tab on your Siacoin App and click there.
- Create a new wallet and unlock it using the seed key displayed. (Unlocking can take several minutes.)
- Please copy the seed and password. You would need password and seed.
- Secure the key to a safe place and confirm it.
- Click the Receive Siacoin button and send the Siacoin you purchased from the exchange to this address.